It’s always quite the task to make sense of the wide and varied selection of pieces that routinely make a Vivienne Westwood collection. However, in the end, there always manages to be a point of intersection that connects various themes. This season, Westwood’s collection has been inspired by the swashbuckling ...
It is only June and Vivienne Westwood’s fall floral number makes its second appearance in the latest issue of Zoo Magazine. It might not be the must-have piece for consumers, but it is definitely the hot number for stylists. Among a sea of dreary black collections, the floral crochet top stands out as evidenced ...
Refusing to let the world’s affairs put a damper on her creative spirit, Vivienne Westwood’s show on Sunday was as cheeky as ever. Creating her own storybook, the 67 year-old British designer sent everyone down the runway from the naughty farmhand to the flower adorned lad.
The show seemed all over the place ...
This teaches us six things:
1) Luke still cannot model.
2) He must have some amazing charm because he keeps getting cast.
3) I’m a hypocrite, because I keep posting his work.
4) In fashion, nothing goes better together than nudity ...
menswear spring 2009
Pictured are some pieces that stood out to me, because of their styling.
1. LOVE the oversized tee from Vivienne Westwood and the cut of the collar and hem.
2. LOVE the layered sheer sweater and tank from Louis Vuitton.
3. LOVE the cropped trousers and styling from Junya Watanabe. A nice alternative ...
I don’t flock to Vivienne ...